Dentist – Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY
Convenient, High-Quality Dental Care
Experience something different at The Dental Spa of New York®.
Unlike traditional dental practices near you, The Dental Spa of New York® caters to your body and spirit, not just your teeth. At each and every appointment, Dr. Sapienza and his team focus on patient comfort and clinical excellence. To accomplish this, they utilize state-of-the-art dental technology and implement gentle, non-surgical techniques – all while you relax in comfort and style.
When you walk in, you’ll be greeted with a beverage bar and freshly baked bread and cookies. From there, our friendly team will lead you to the operatory, where you can listen to your favorite music or watch a classic movie. Other stress-reducing amenities are always within arm’s reach, like comfortable blankets and pillows, warm, lemon-scented towels, and massage chairs.
The best part is that Dr. Sapienza’s comprehensive array of services allows him to provide everything from essential preventive care and root canals to dental implants and emergency dentistry all under one roof. That way, patients throughout New York City have one trusted place they can turn for all of their smile-related needs.
Call to schedule your personal consultation today!
Enhance Your Smile
Today’s dentistry offers much more than just fillings and cleanings. With a custom blend of restorative treatments and cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Sapienza can whiten, straighten, and otherwise enhance your smile. Here are a few of the ways he helps nearby patients smile confidently again:
- Teeth Whitening - At The Dental Spa of New York®, patients can choose from one-visit, in-office teeth whitening or custom take-home trays with professional teeth whitening gel. The in-office method requires just one appointment and brightens teeth up to eight shades! Some patients prefer gradual teeth whitening, administered in the comforts of home. Dr. Sapienza has found both teeth whitening methods highly effective, and they can be used in succession for extended results.
- Veneers - Transform the appearance of your smile in just a few visits to The Dental Spa of New York®! Dr. Sapienza places exquisite porcelain veneers that reflect light similarly to enamel, creating a natural and beautiful smile. Veneers are thin, custom-made porcelain shells attached to the face of front teeth. They mask gaps, cracks, chips, stains, slight misalignments, and other imperfections. Because porcelain veneers are handmade, we can sculpt and tint them to complement a patient’s unique appearance. Review our smile gallery during your visit, or bring a photo of your ideal smile to your consultation. You deserve the smile of your dreams, and The Dental Spa of New York® can deliver.
Ultramodern dentistry. Stress-reducing amenities. Ultimate patient care.
In short, we’re not comfortable unless you are.
What makes The Dental Spa of New York® so decidedly different than the average New York dental practice is that ours is an environment specifically designed to promote relaxation and reduce stress. Dr. Sapienza offers a variety of people-pleasing amenities to make your visit as anxiety-free and pleasurable as possible, including:
- Aromatherapy in the form of freshly baked bread and cookies, eliminating medicinal odors & reducing anxiety.
- Reception area with a flat-screen TV and massage chairs to help you unwind and relax.
- Comfort blankets & pillows, warm lemon-scented towels & music headphones.
- A congenial, helpful staff that’ll go out of their way to make you as comfortable as can be throughout your visit with us.
- A cappuccino, tea, and juice bar for your refreshment.
Let us pamper your body while we invigorate your smile.
Dental Insurance & More
Affordable Payment Options
You deserve high-quality, enjoyable, relaxing dentistry close by. And your stress-free experience shouldn’t end when it comes time to pay. That’s why we welcome dental insurance and are in-network with many popular providers, including MetLife, Guardian, and Aetna. Uninsured? We also happily accept third-party financiers, like CareCredit. Don’t worry – we will go over all of your payment options during your appointment so you can make an informed decision on which is best for you.
Finding Our Nearby Dental Office
We’ll See You Soon!
Interested in modern dentures? Need gum disease treatment? Time for your six-month checkup? Come visit Dr. Sapienza and his team at 398 5th Ave, Floor 1 in Brooklyn, NY. We are just down the street from the Old Stone House Brooklyn, close to Luck Thai, The UPS Store, and Tikka Indian Grill. We are happy to welcome patients from all over New York, including Downtown Brooklyn, Park Slope, Cobble Hill, Carrol Gardens, Prospect Heights, and Brooklyn Heights. If you have any trouble locating us, don’t hesitate to get in touch!